Sunday, January 31, 2016

Getting Ready for Washington D.C.











Time is going fast.  We are just a couple weeks away from the symposium in Washington DC.  Ms. Neely will be traveling with me for the three days.  We are both excited about the trip. We've both been to the capital before but, there's always lots to see and do in There. Most of our time will be occupied with the symposium itself but, well also get in a little sightseeing. For me, it will also be fun meeting the other educators I will be traveling with to Morocco.



I am also getting ready for a webinar on February 10th for the Morocco group. I'm sure the webinar will tell me more about what I can expect in both Washington and Morocco. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great opportunity!

    Omarion Aponte- Justice

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity!

    Omarion Aponte- Justice

    ReplyDelete