Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Play It Again Sam


It looks like I'll be going to Morocco in March.  I was very fortunate to receive an IREX Fellowship from the United States Department of State's Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs.  As part of this fellowship, I have completed their TGC course that addresses the global competencies required for success in today's global society.

Before I leave for Morocco, I will also be attending a Symposium in Washington D.C.  There I will meet a delegation of other U.S. educators who will be traveling with me to Morocco.  I also hope to learn more about my activities in Morocco at that time.

So, I invite you to follow me on my next great adventure in Morocco (via Washington D.C.) and if you have any questions or comments please post them in this blog so that we can share our thoughts with everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great honor! Good job on that award!

    Omarion Aponte- Justice

    ReplyDelete